This totally custom, move-in ready home is perched on a sprawling, secluded lot on over 3 tree-lined acres. There are several fantastic, custom features and upgrades to this home, such as gleaming hardwood floors and custom ceilings and moldings throughout, as well as 3 fireplaces, including a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace in the family room and a see-through, two-sided fireplace that can be enjoyed from both the formal dining room as well as the spacious dedicated office on the main floor. The upgraded Gourmet Kitchen boasts designer cabinets, a large center island with undermount sink and stovetop, separate seated breakfast bar peninsula, double wall oven, warming drawer, Gaggenau Steamer appliance, and 2 pantries. The main floor Primary Suite is sure to impress with its 2 large walk-in closets, spiral staircase to the finished basement, as well as a luxurious ensuite bath complete with a steam shower, separate large Jacuzzi tub, 2 separate vanities and a private water closet. The impressive main floor is completed by a convenient half bath, spacious laundry room, and a large mudroom/closet area off of the side entrance from the 3-car garage. The upper level boasts 4 oversized bedrooms with ample closets, 3 full baths, and a large hall cedar closet. The 4th bedroom serves as the perfect guest or in-law suite, with its own semi-private entrance, ensuite sitting room, double closets and 2 window seats with built-in bookcases. The finished walk-out basement offers not only ample storage, but enough room for an additional family room, game/recreation room, and second home office, not to mention an additional half bath for convenience. The exterior of this grand home features both an expansive rear deck overlooking the tree-lined backyard, as well as a beautiful patio with a custom stone outdoor fireplace- perfect for entertaining! Additional features and upgrades include Pella Architect series windows and radiant heat throughout, as well as an attached 3-car garage with expanded driveway large enough to park up to 7 vehicles. Conveniently located close to major roadways and just 1 mile to the train station, this is the perfect home for city commuting. Make your appointment today to view this one-of-a-kind, lovingly maintained home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
4 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
8,857 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
ABINGTON JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Zone.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- Casement, Screened, Low-Emittance , Insulated
- 4. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone
- Deck, Porch
- Wood Shingle, Shake
- Lot Dimensions
- 200.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)